At Geekay, we are committed to provide you the best solutions to your enamelled wire requirements and follow a system driven approach to offer the optimal solution to you. If you are facing any of the problems given below, rest assured, at Geekay, we will be able to resolve this for you.
- Do you feel lack of consistency in quality of magnet wire?
- All properties are ok but there is an issue with runnability?
- Do you face insertion problems during operation & supplier says wire is ok?
- Do your operators sporadically complain of hardness in the wire?
- Is color of each lot supplied to you different every time?
- Are you concerned about the quality of raw material used by your supplier?
- Are you looking for a supplier with strict 4M management?
- Are you finding it difficult to strike a balance between quality and cost?
- Are you willing to look at your overall cost, rather than just price of what you buy?
- Are you okay with a higher price but a lower landed cost?
- Do you want 100% transparency in costing and ethical pricing from your supplier?
- Are you interested in JIT or frequent deliveries that can result in minimum inventory levels?
- Are you looking at flexibility with speed in deliveries?
- Do you want bigger spool size – to reduce scrap% and changeover time?
- Do you face the problem of material getting damaged and the supplier is unable to offer a permanent solution?
- Are you looking for a supplier with in depth knowledge of magnet wire & its application?
- Are you looking for a supplier who can meet special requirements – specifications & tolerance?
- Do you want to create special specifications – but your current supplier cannot meet them?
- Are you looking for a creative solution to your problems & your supplier is unable to contribute?
- Are you looking for a supplier who follows SYSTEMS, not just on paper but also in spirit?
- Are you tired of big promises but poor execution?
- Are you looking for a sustainable solution – dependent on SYSTEMS and not people?
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US
We partnered with GK Winding starting October, 2020 & have found in them a partner that believes in developing a win-win relationship for the long term. Their product quality is superior to most suppliers & has helped us bring down our rejection rates & the team is extremely knowledgeable & works with us on various quality improvement / value engineering exercises. We would highly recommend them to our customers looking for
a winding wire provider.
Yash DabriwalDirector - SYS Electromac
You have been our supplier partner for the drawn-copper-wires since a long time and one-of-the-best at that. I must mention that you have been very proactive in resolving any issues that had come up and appreciate the best results in the recent past. You and your team has built the confidence for us to hold you in great esteem and consider you as our elite supply partner! Just to mention, we appreciate that you are maintaining a 100% FTPR consistently! This is superb! Please convey my gratitude & appreciation to all the employees of GK Winding Wires.
Arvind Kumar SinghHead – Manufacturing, Orient Electric Limited - a CK Birla Group Company
G.K.Winding have successfully made the transition from a home grown family business to a modern system oriented company approaching World Class.
Mohan NarayananPresident, Auto Ignition Limited
G. K. Winding Wire is a business partner for Elin rather than an ordinary vendor. They are professionally managed and very particular about the quality & delivery. Such service is an example of transparent working culture and gearing up for ahead challenge. They are efficient with effectiveness. Good luck to GK for their bright future.
Sanjay TyagiGeneral Manager Operation, Elin Electronics Ltd.
- Why Enamel Adhesion Strength is Critical for Winding Wire?
- Why Purity of Copper is Important in Winding Wires?
- Ways to Check if the Winding Wire you are Buying is of Superior Quality
- 7 Tips to Choosing the Right Enameled Winding Wire Supplier for Mixer Grinders
- What is Net Zero and Why it is Important to you as a Manufacturer?